How to keep your coloured natural rubber dummies looking their best
The key to keeping our dummies vibrant is:
- Do not let them sit in water beyond the initial clean.
- Keep them out of the sterilizer
- Wash them regularly with mild soap and warm water. Then place them in a strainer and run boiling water over them.
- Do not let them sit in the sun for long periods of time.
- Replacing them every 8 weeks – Most dummies should be replaced every 8 weeks but because ours our coloured rubber it’s even more important, so they look aesthetically pleasing. Our dummies are made from natural materials and are free from chemicals that preserve so they.
See here for step by step care instructions